1. The promoter is One House Group Ltd T/A Bath House (company no: 06204331) whose registered office is at The Grain Store, Busk Lane, Sedbergh, LA10 5HF UK.
2. The competition is open to residents of mainland United Kingdom ages 18 years or over except employees of One House Group Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook (www.facebook.com/bathhouseshop) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/thebathhouseshop/).
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 21st March 2022 at 12am. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter on Instagram are to follow Bath House at @thebathhouseshop and tag a friend in the comments. On Facebook, follow Bath House at @bathhouseshop, comment and tag a friend in the comments.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is a Bath House 100ml eau de parfum of the winners choice, subject to availability. The entrant and the friend who is tagged will win a 100ml eau de parfum each. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter within 14 working days after the close of the competition.
14. The winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will only be disclosed with a third party to ensure the delivery of the prize. By sharing their address, the winners agree to these terms.
19. One House Group Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
20. One House Group Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.