The ultimate shaving tool for face and body. Our shave brush is specially created to be used with our shave soaps, to optimise the lather.
The wet brush introduces air when massaged into the shave soap, creating a high quality, smooth, thick lather. When then used on the skin to apply the lather, the bristles work effectively to ensure the lather gets beneath the hair, allowing it to absorb and protect skin from the razor. Made with synthetic, vegan-friendly bristles, chosen for their softness and quality.
- Key Benefits
– The thick, emollient lather helps to prevent razor burn.
– The brush also acts as a gentle exfoliator, to boost circulation and to remove dead skin cells, leaving skin toned, refreshed and cleansed.
– Recommended for all skin types, including those with strong hair growth.
– Presented in a box with tissue, making an ideal gift.
- How To Use
– Firstly wet the brush in clean, warm running water, to saturate the bristles. Shake off any excess water.
– Run the bristles over the shave soap surface to create the lather
– with a brush this won’t take long.
– Apply to skin using circular motions, and if you need more lather simply add a bit more water to the brush and reapply to the shave soap until the desired amount of lather is created.
– Shave the hairs, using a quality razor.
– When finished, rinse the brush under clean, cold running water, separating the bristles to removed all excess lather.
– Squeeze the excess water from the brush and leave to dry thoroughly.
- SUSTAINABILITY & RECYCLING
How to Recycle –
Shave Brush, this can be washed and reused many times. It is non-recyclable, please place in normal household waste.
Cardboard Box, place in your household recycling.
Paper Tissue, place in your household recycling.
This brush is made in England, with vegan, synthetic bristles using traditional artisan skills which have been handed down through generations of craftsmen.
- REVIEWS (13)
Height 105mm / Diameter 30mm
- Delivery & Returns
Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible with delivery expected within 3-4 working days with a Tracked Courier Service, or within 4-5 working days with Royal Mail Untracked.
FREE on orders over £60 (delivered within 3-4 working days) / Tracked Service
£6.50 on orders under £60 (delivered within 3-4 working days) / Tracked Service
£7.50 Next Day Delivery (delivered next working day) / Tracked Service
£3.95 on orders under £60 (delivered within 4-5 working days) / Untracked Service
/ For Next Day Delivery, the order must be placed by 12 noon the day before.
/ If a Next Day Delivery order is placed after 12 noon on a Friday or anytime on a bank holiday, it will not be dispatched until the next working day and therefore will not be delivered on the next working day after the order has been placed.
/ Monday to Friday are classed as working days.
£12.00 (delivered within 3 working days) / Tracked Service
£3.95 (delivered within 5-7 working days) / Untracked Service
Non-Mainland UK includes Highlands & Islands only.
Overseas & Other Destinations
Due to shipping and customs restrictions, unfortunately we cannot currently process orders for Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, European or international destinations online. Orders can however be placed over the phone by calling our Customer Service team.
Returns – A refund will be offered on all products if returned in perfect condition within 28 days of purchase and accompanied by a receipt. For hygiene and safety reasons toiletry products must be returned in their original unopened packaging for us to be able to offer a refund, unless they are faulty. For full delivery & returns questions, view our FAQs.