1. The promoter is One House Group Ltd T/A Bath House (company no: 06204331) whose registered office is at The Grain Store, Busk Lane, Sedbergh, LA10 5HF UK.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom ages 18 years or over except employees of One House Group Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of(should this be “or”) judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Bath House website, at this URL – www.thebathhouseshop.co.uk/my-favourite-perfume-competition.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entries will be 17th December 2023 at midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is a Climbing Trees, Frangipani & Grapefruit, Patchouli & Black Pepper, Roses For Keats, Slate or Velvet Orchid & Cardamom 100ml Eau De Parfum, as selected by the entrant on entry via the form at this URL – www.thebathhouseshop.co.uk/my-favourite-perfume-competition. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
14. Winner 1 will be notified on 11th December 2023 at 11am, winner 2 will be notified on 18th December 2023 at 11am, the winners will be contacted via the email address provided. If the winners cannot be contacted or do (does) not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will only be disclosed with a third party to ensure the delivery of the prize. By sharing their address, the winners (should this be “entrants”) agree to these terms.
19. One House Group Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
20. One House Group Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.